Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/boxclash/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php on line 336
Eligible For Free Shipping
Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne on assignment in North Africa during WWII to assist intelligence efforts and provide sharpshooter skills to Allied forces within exotic, rugged and open land. As part of his mission, Karl learns of a secret tank program which, should it become a reality, has the potential to crush any Allied force in its path and turn the tide of the war. With an emphasis on player choice, Sniper Elite 3 features non-linear gameplay across varied North African terrain such as mountain ranges and sprawling plains, allowing for a greater range of motion and the ability to take longer-ranged shots with customizable weapons. In addition, bustling cities and remote villages greatly assist in planning relocation tactics. An all-new vehicle kill-cam lets gamers take out armored cars and tanks and wreak massive destruction with one shot into vehicles’ gas tanks. In addition, the infamous X-Ray kill-cam is back with greater graphic detail including circulatory system and muscle layer. Sniper Elite 3 also features co-op and competitive multiplayer.
- Co-Op – Up to two players can choose from Story Campaign, Over watch and the all-new Survival mission. For Survival, gamers take on an endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw at them.
- Competitive MP – Five modes of competitive action are featured: Deathmatch; Team Deathmatch; Distance King; Team Distance King; No Cross which is Team Deathmatch with a twist – both teams are separated with no risk of close-quarter surprise.
- Afrika Korps AI – The game features a rebuilt AI system emphasizing squad roles and tactics as well as clearer cues for engagement and detection.
- X-Ray Kill-Cam – This favorite feature showcases even greater detail including circulatory system and muscle layer.
- Combat – Detailed feedback is given to players in order to decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out enemies without being seen.